WHYBUT or What Have You Been Up To? is a semi-regular post where I tell you about stuff that doesn’t quite fit a review.
– Pomodoro sprints with Paige of Pages with Paige.
– I’ve been watching my new plants like a hawk haha
– I signed up for a premium subscription to Planta today – it’ll tell me more about what to do and when to look after my plants. Which is good, since I have no idea what I’m doing.
– got my second AZ shot yesterday! I feel ok so far, arm is a little sore but all good 👉👉
– working on decluttering my stuff more. Some of it is just overwhelming to look at – but little by little we’ll get there.
– made a lovely risotto from Hello Fresh. Baby steps towards cooking more (and not being overwhelmed by what’s in the fridge from last time).
– I have once again entered the arena to buy a car. Wish me luck?
– crochet but not using stitch markers results in me giving myself the shits lol. Clearly I like the repetition but need to be more attentive when doing it. I’ve been trying to do a hexagon from Hello Hexie by Sarah Shrimpton and just keep unpicking it.
– life drawing via Life Model Society in Melbourne. Sophie was a gorgeous model to draw, and so was Richard!
– I asked very good shiba Meeko a question to celebrate reaching 16k followers and his owner answered! I cry.
– Game of Stars by Sayantani DasGupta. I’ve been reading this for a while and am keen to finish it today! Kiran is back and fighting to save the Kingdom Beyond from the clutches of her birth father Sesha, the Serpent King.